April 01, 2011

New Month (sure you can be sexier than Angelina Jolie)

Yepp...Today is April 1st :)
Hope this month is better than the previous months....
Be blessed everybody..coz I am blessed today :)

Wanna tell you about today's happen :)

Today, we have new General Manager in the office where I employed:)
We have "Aerobic" like another Friday...
Since today is a Special Day for the office, so we have breakfast after the "Aerobic"...
I love it...
Before, at home, my mom asked me to have breakfast, but I said
"No, mom. I'll have breakfast in the office"

Since I do love sports.
I love Aerobic also
(Aerobic is kind of a sport with music, housemusic)
so, I took the best place then I can see the instructor
Those who want to be as sexy as Angelina Jolie like Enno did, should try this kind of sport
LOL

Then the committee saw who was excited to join the Aerobic
 they give 3 presents for 3 employee who was excited.
I was excited

I got the present..
open it and ....
it is a black sport shirt with yellow stripes (Oh, I love yellow so much)
gonna wear it on my next Aerobic for sure
and I'll post it here :)

That's all my story today
GBU all

glo

12 comments:

  1. happy first april by the way :)



    visit mine?
    thatmeltingcheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lha.. ini kok barengan sm enno bicara olahraga dan si empok jolie, hihihi..
    y udah congrat y, bersemangat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god its friday huh?

    hopely you'll be the next general manager :D
    dont forget to recruit me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lisa and Kirana : thanks for visit :)
    @maya : maw nulis trus baca tulisannya Enno jd terinspirasi deh...hahahhaa....Enno inspired me a lot...thanks No :)
    @geafry : LOL....thanks for the nice pray :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wwoooow...
    gak bisa bahasa inggris, gak terlalu ngerti artinya, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai eddo...kamu bisa klik google translate looo :)
    tuh ada di bagian kanan atas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha... ada yg pengen jd kayak jeng jolie juga ya? :))

    sebenernya sih aku jg lbh suka aerobic, dulu waktu msh di jakarta ikut klub aerobic, rutin seminggu sekali, kdg kalo berat lg naek jd seminggu 2x hehehe...

    I love aerobic so much! soalnya pake musik yg asik2. tapi hrs rame2 ya, klo sendiri ga exciting. makanya aku milih olahraga pake peralatan aja skrg :D

    hayoooo.... kita menjadi angelina jolie!
    ikut gak may? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. pas masih berstatus mahasiswa gw tiap hari No malahan....hehehhee....waktu itu bobot gw bs mpe 42 loooo.....hebatt kann......benar2 sexier than jolie lah....hehehehehe.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. selamat bulan april dan semoga semakin bugar, hihihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahahaha i hope i have same passion to sport like you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @indi : thank you
    @damar : LOL....have you try it first? hohoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh jadi kesimpulannya enno mirip angelina jolie ya?
    *duing ga nyambung*

    ReplyDelete

your comment makes me smile :) can't wait to hear from you... please leave your web link too, so I can visit u back.... thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...