September 23, 2014

The Limit

As a Superhero, Superman is a strong creature. Similarly, Spiderman, Batman, Supergirl, WonderWoman and other superhero have the power to fight against the “evil”. On the other hand, it doesn’t mean that they don’t have weaknesses, right? They have limit.
Talking about the limit, sometime we forget that we have to take care of our health no matter how busy we are. But human is human, forget everything, and remember nothing. That’s life!
As an ordinary woman, I cannot put myself on the most perfect level. I have the limit, too and I did FORGET that I have to take care of my health. I got fever last weekend, spent my Saturday-Sunday on the bed with thermometer and medicine. Yeah, I am not a Supergirl, I have the limit. I have to realize it.
By the way,
Do you know about TYVEK wallet? A wallet made of micro-fiber-paper which is tear-and-water resistant, light, strong and eco friendly. I heard that this kind of wallet is the most famous wallet in USA, now. But, I can find it in Indonesia, too….yeayyy….. Got it from AnezigTY.

And I already have my own wallet. It is a Supergirl-Superclutch wallet.


my old wallet. It has LIMIT, too

the inner of the wallet

Why Supergirl?
Because I want to remind myself that I am a strong and brave girl. However, I still have THE LIMIT.

Don’t lose your cool, go get yours ;)

be super, be happy and be healthy,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment makes me smile :) can't wait to hear from you... please leave your web link too, so I can visit u back.... thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...