February 20, 2011

one day out with MNC

todayyyyy
I'm happy.....


back to teenage's life....
go to the mall..gossiping..


of course with MNC
MNC's member are me, chicka, mona, and santa






this afternoon, we were going to Java mall...
some of us have the reason why we are going....
me: just for spending time while I was waiting for my sister
santa: she's bored bcoz her PC is broken
mona: the same with me, she was waiting for her sister
chicka: we asked her to followed us....hehehehehehhe


our first destination is pet shop...
chicka bought a bottle of vitamin for her rabbit
others just looked at the pet....they're so cute (read: the pet)


next, we were going to the Gramedia
Santa was looking for a book
but she didn't find it, so we went to the next destination


since our stomach said: "krucuk2"
then we were going to Pizza Hut


we ordered for "Delight Berempat"
cheaper I think....than the other choice...




guess.....
who is the one who got the biggest portion???


hahahahhahaha the answer is


ME




yeah....eat a lot....make my stomach bigger...huahahahahahhaha






hehehhee.....but santa still want ice cream....
so i leaved her in Mc.D n i went to Strober to choose some accesories...


since we are very busy, so this is gave me so much pleasure to go out with them


hope we can have another day out...




xoxo,
Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment makes me smile :) can't wait to hear from you... please leave your web link too, so I can visit u back.... thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...