March 18, 2011

A Moment to Remember

holaaa..
Never tell you my reader that I love TAEKWONDO
when I was junior high school, my mom told me to join TAEKWONDO.

Now, I'll share a lil' bit about it

I am a Black Belt, Taekwondoin called it "sabeum" or "guru" in Bahasa
below, I share some photo of me :)
 Vina and me after the exercise :)

And these are the photographs taken when we had Black Belt and Athlete Outing last year.

from left to right: Sb.Nim Parwoto and Sb.Nim George
from left to right: Sb.Kale, Sb.Adhi, Johan, Sb.Stephanie, Sb. Dhila, Me, Vina, Sb.David



Really miss this kind of moment, because David is studying in Taiwan now.
Hope this year we will have another outing :)
 gonna post another story of hobbies, sports, and taekwondo

have a nice weekend :)
glo

15 comments:

  1. waaaaooowww really amazing great,loveee it:)waiting other posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very misss that moment ci
    want to see and meet you and all members
    someone told me that u are a nice and kind girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow my brother soon....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @michelle: thank you 'n ur welcome...ur blog is interesting :)

    @cella : please come n join us, so we will meet :) anyway thank you

    @stephanie : there will be no "cici" in Spinkick if u leave us like ur brother..hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi gloria..aku kasih kamu award lho..
    tolong diliat ya postingannya:
    http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-2nd-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. like a movie title
    salam kenal yah
    mampir di rumah persahabatanku yah

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW COOL! Black belt is the highest level, isn't it? Pardon for being smartass :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. dian ina
    wow cool
    want to follow...
    hahhaaa
    it must be very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  9. @pramudita : thanx 4 giving me the award dear :)
    @fadly : i am just visiting yours, nice blog anyway :)
    @damar : yep, it is the highest level:)
    @veronica : sure, i will
    @ina : come and join us dear...next month we'll have another outing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. seems u had so much fun ya. nge band, taekwondo juga. mantab deh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @maya : hidup cm sekali, dinikmati lah :) selama menikmatinya dg hal2 positif hehehhee :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. tambah kangen deh ma taekwondo.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  13. yaudah, taekwondo lagi aja atuhhh

    ReplyDelete

your comment makes me smile :) can't wait to hear from you... please leave your web link too, so I can visit u back.... thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...