January 24, 2011

Christmas

It was few weeks ago.....a lot of Christmas activity in the curch as the commitee...

But here some photographs when the activist enjoy Christmas...
I wore white shirt with pink sweater.
Not a formal look I think because I wore jeans at that time.




when we have the photo session, a child (named Vina) come to me and say :
"Kak Glo, May I have a photograph with you?"
I said yes to her....here we are:



She is a little cute girl...my Favorite in Sunday School...
hehehehe...
yeah...I am sorry to leaving you so long...
the Last, Happy Christmas and wish you a Better New Year

xoxo,
glow

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment makes me smile :) can't wait to hear from you... please leave your web link too, so I can visit u back.... thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...